Painting Urban Landscapes
Facilitator: Nancy McMartin
For further information contact Nancy at email@example.com
April 21, 28, May 5 Limited to 8 participants
Join my workshop if you would like to try something new either in the realism or abstract style.
Bring your canvas and drawing materials and any photos or pictures that you would like to share.
Writing your Spiritual Journey
Facilitator: Karen Trollope-Kumar
Thursdays, 2-4 pm Room 9
April 6, 13, 20, 27 Limited to 8 participants
In the busyness of daily life, we don’t always recognize the spiritual dimensions of our life’s journey.
In this course, we’ll work on discerning the deeper meaning and purpose within our lives through group discussion and individual journaling.
Facing Death with Life
Facilitators: Irene Laurie & Kath McIntyre
Mondays, 1-3 pm, Fellowship Hall
Mar. 20-May 8
This program facilitates a process of personal reflection, learning, and spiritual growth focused on the topic of death and dying.
Leader: Elizabeth Beckett
Sundays, Feb. 26, March 5, 12,
19, April 2 April 9
Lent is a time when we commit to an intentional, significant, non-harmful deprivation. And then we see what happens. This practice has meant different things to different people in different cultures. What does it mean now, for you? Find out.
Ongoing Courses & Groups
- Drumming Circle - Tony Wallace and Ron Joice
- FUUD: Unitarian Universalists and Our Relationship with Food - Paul Hawkins
- Trillium Circle, a Pagan Sisterhood exploring various aspects of the Divine Sisterhood - Martha Pearce
- Let's Do Art! - William LaFerla
- Food for Thought Book Discussion Group - Kathleen Fraser, Helen Elliott
- Writers' Circle - Valerie Nielsen
- Stewards of Cootes Watershed - Charlie Pond